The current official version of FitSuite is V1.0.4.
V1.0.4 is able to fit experimental data and simulate spectra of the following methods:
- Conventional Mössbauer absorption and emission spectroscopy
- X-ray reflectometry
- Nuclear resonant forward scattering of synchrotron radiation: time differential mode
- Nuclear resonant forward scattering of synchrotron radiation: stroboscopic mode
- Synchrotron Mössbauer reflectometry: time integral, time differential and stroboscopic modes
- Specular polarized neutron reflectometry
- Off-specular polarized neutron reflectometry
- Off-specular synchrotron Mössbauer reflectometry (currently only simulation as it is slow).